Sports and Physical Education are at the heart of our educational philosophy, in close association with the instruction of other cognitive subjects. Our goal is that children acquire a healthy body, adopt a healthy diet and lifestyle and participate in recreational sports activities that promote their socialization, the cultivation of athletic morals and building of character.
In this context, our students come in contact with sports through:
- The Physical Education course, which is part of the curriculum and is compulsory for all students.
- The mass sports academies that operate on our premises during afternoon hours throughout the week.
- The teams of the Sports Club APS ARIS
- Sports facilities (indoor gyms, 5×5 football field, tennis court, volleyball court, basketball court, gymnasium and dance hall)
- Doctor – School Doctor – Nurse
- Sports Material
- Tech Resources (Teacher’s tablet PCs, programs for mesuring students physical status, etc.)