Purpose and Objectives
The Nursery Department of Bougas Private Schools aims to smooth the child’s transition from family life to social and at the same time to become his first acquaintance with the environment.
In a safe, loving environment, we help the child, in his first steps, acquire skills that will help him for a happy, creative and happy life. At the same time, we emphasize its full development at the mental, emotional, motor, aesthetic and social level.
In particular, we support our children:
- To acquire the behavior of a member of an organized group, ie to learn to cooperate, to share, to respect individuals and rules (development of sociability).
- Be self-handled.
- To acquire knowledge about the environment and its functions.
- Develop and enrich their vocabulary.
- Develop their coarse and subtle mobility.
- Cultivate their senses with experience from the natural environment.