At Bougas Private Schools the citizen of the future aspires to support the dream of a better world in properly combining the possibilities of modern technology and the values of man and humanism. Within this framework, the philosophy of the Primary School at Bougas Private Schools aims:
- Acquiring knowledge to provide the child with a sure and stable future in today’s competitive realm.
- Creative and active learning through research and observation. The goal is to have active and critically-minded students.
- Develop talent, talents and skills through personalized teaching
- Linking school experience and knowledge to modern reality so that knowledge is useful and beneficial
- The active engagement of students and their updating around local and global data
- Cultivating language skills and all forms communication
- Cultivation of human sensitivities and human values
- Involvement and active citizenship through group activities and educational programs
- In order to achieve these objectives in the Private Schools of the Buga Schools, the training staff is suitably specialized and there is continuous systematic training of our teachers with special seminars and training sessions.
Our desire at Private Schools of the Buga Schools is that the educational process is a pleasant, liberating and creative experience for the pupil that will lead him to the formation of an all-round developed personality.
Our school has adopted a Quality Management System according to the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008 and the HACCP requirements as defined in the ELOT 1416 standard.