I go to school and learn …
Our Educational Program is based on the curriculum of the Ministry of Education, which provides for activities related to ..
-Language (Oral, Writing, Reading)
– Creation and Expression (Art, Music, Dramatic Art, Physical Education)
-The Environment (Anthropogenic, Natural)
– Information Technology
Game is the road that leads children to learning!
- Through a playful way, experiential activities, excursions and educational visits, we help our children discover themselves, the world that surrounds them and knowledge.
- By participating in organized educational programs, with topics related to children’s everyday life, the customs of our region and Greek culture in general, we lay the foundations for success both in school and life.
- At the same time, the pupils are preparing for the primary school throughout the year, helping them to have a smooth transition to the next level.
- An integral part of our program is Informatics. The existence of a computer in the classroom helps children understand that it is another tool for acquiring knowledge and they learn from an early age to use it correctly!
Also, our children, during the school program, are taught English, by an English teacher, where they learn in an effortless, playful and pleasant way to communicate in a foreign language. So, our children come in contact with two subjects that are tools for their school and adult life!
More specifically, our kindergarten program includes:
- Experiential modules from children’s rich stimuli
- Mathematical activities
- Reading and writing activities
- Developing fine and gross mobility
- Sensory activities
- Natural Sciences
- Environmental Education
- Health Education
- Musical education
- Museum Education
- Contact with the tradition of our place
- Love Reading
- Lending library
- Visual Arts Education
- Music – Songs – Musical Kinetics
- Theater – Puppet Theater – Dramatization
- Fairy tale
- Physical education
- Mini Sports
- Celebrations – Events
- Recreational Excursions – Educational Visits
- Activities for the development of social and emotional skills such as:
- Self-service skills
- Self-esteem skills
- Emotions management skills
- Conflict resolution
- Acceptance and respect of the difference
Optional expanded program activities:
Our school staff consists of well-trained personnel with love for the child. Teachers with robust scientific background and vast experience in the field set the main goal of all-round development of children, while continuing to be trained and informed about the latest developments in the field of education.
Respecting individuality and diversity, they cultivate and promote children’s inclinations and talents while providing opportunities for creative expression, collaboration, exploration and experiential approach to knowledge.
To achieve this, we have at least two teachers working in each classroom of our Kindergarten in order to implement a program based on the needs of each age.