Two lending libraries operate at the premises of Bougas Schools. The primary school library is housed on the 1st floor of the Primary School building and the Gymnasium and General Lyceum Library are located in the Gymnasium building. Both libraries are open Monday to Friday (8am to 3pm) providing space for reading and study for all teachers and students.
Their main purpose is to familiarize children with books and the library. Students can mainly borrow books of children’s and teenage literature, learn how to use books and encyclopedias, and search for useful information to enrich their knowledge.
The material of both libraries includes:
- Historical books, books about Kalamata, religious books, poetry collections, novels, children’s literature, books on circulation, encyclopedias, dictionaries, school aids, children’s literature, pedagogic books, books about the Olympics, books for coins, books about museums and travel guides, and books about the environment.
- Students will also find maps, many DVDs on subjects such as space, environment, animals, history, technology, children’s films, mythology, biographies etc.
- Archived folders including school festivals, educational programs implemented by students throughout the school years, information from archaeological sites and periodicals on education and the environment, school newspapers, etc.
The Lending Programm for each grade is as follows:
- The First & Second Grade borrow books every Monday.
- The Third Grade borrows books every Tuesday.
- The Fourth Grade borrows books every Wednesday.
- The Fifth Grade borrows books every Thursday.
- The Sixth Grade borrows books every Friday
- All classes of Gymnasium and General Lyceum borrow books from Monday to Friday upon agreement.
- Any teacher, parent or student who wishes to borrow from library material can contact Mrs. Poulopoulou Georgia at email email@example.com or on 27210-92022 and 27210-92122 business days and hours.
Invalid Displayed Gallery